Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Girls have Pinterest, Guys get my lame blog

Since becoming a dad I've always wanted to write a book on all the tricks and tweaks I've learned. From old wives tales that actually work to silly construction tricks.  While I don't claim to be a DR. or Homes on Homes, these ideas have worked for me.

Lets start with some kid stuff:
1) Ear aches: I have found that the homeopathic ear drops work well when my kids have ear pain. Such as the pains that come when they are sick.




2)Splinters: Use baby Orajel. Dab some jel on the splinter opening before taking a needle to it. Acts like a numbing agent.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, if we had any orajel left in the house, I'd love to try the splinter numbing trick. Beats giving the kid a shot of whisky and a stick to bite down on ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a comment I would leave.

    ReplyDelete